<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
pictures pictures!! hahaha
Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 7:10 PM



LEGO Pirate Ship!! Wuhaa!! Nice right? Gosh... i loveee LEGO so much!!! XOXO I feel like collecting the sets again.. but soo expensive.. haiz



Made this with my brother to be displayed in a shop.. hehehe XD



BOMB BOMB BOMB!! Let's declare WAR!!! roarrrrrr... nah, i'd say PEACE =P


BOMBS AWAY!!!


The crew of the Black Pearl. Tat's Johny Depp. LOL


Today, I visited my Epoh and took some pictures with her! hehehe

Epoh, look look at the camera, stop talking! hahahaha

Now, that's better... hehe

These are the fireworks that was blown into the air just now.. it is for the Mooncake Festival.. These people are rich wey, so many u noe!! and it is soooo beautiful!! 1 type of the fireworks looks like Ferrero Rocher.. yummm delicious.. =P I think Merdeka's fireworks oso no match la.. hahaha!!!

Can't get a clear and nice shot lar.. coz the fireworks very fast.. everytime i snap, it turns out to be black.. hahaha


one word, BEAUTIFUL!! =D


HopAround!