<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Psalm 91
Saturday, August 25, 2007 @ 4:07 PM



Dear Nikki,

Nikki Nikki, you can do it. You can handle it and go through this, I'm sure of it! Come on, where is that cheerful face that I always see? Don't cry. You gonna let this take away tat smile of yours away? Such a waste, a pretty face is gone. swt =.=" Stay strong, i know you can do it, coz' i've seen you going through much more than this. ..... Persevere. Optimism. Look forward, dear.. Something will happen someday, and everything will be fine one day, trust me. And den u gonna look at your past, and laugh, right? That is always the case. What if this won't? Don't worry, time will heal, time will tell, time will decide and time will reveal. Be patient. You just gotta let God be in control of your life, open the door for him to come in. Trust Him only. Yeah, I need You, Father. I know you have nobody to tell this to except God, you're not used to expressing sorrow to friends and you only tell him, and now, you can't. uhuh But if you need someone who can comfort and console you, I'll be here, promise =) His plans are to prosper, not to harm, you know? yes i know You still have hope you know... A faint light at the corner of the dark room. Look at it. It fills you with hope. Don't give up so easily. You're gonna cry the rest of your life? wahahaha! That's so not "you", ya know. Where's that burning fire and passion to live and to serve God? Father, I'm sorry. God takes centrestage of my life, everything I do, I do it for You and to glorify you with the other Christians. Please give us joy, peace, unity and Your love that will fill and take every pain away. Life has much more than that, remember.. Don't be narrow-minded, open up.. Look around you.. Have you tried eating nasi pattaya? no, but i want to Gone to Steven's Corner? nah, i wana try the cheese nan though Tried bungee jumping? no Making your life right? That's what I'm gonna do right now! yeay! =D Come on, little girl! *whacks your butt*.. OOOOIIIIII!!! pain lar! yalar i know what to do ;P thanks so much! for the oomph~!

Love,
Nikki


Kay lah, i noe this is pathetic, at least it helps.. hahahaha! =D



1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my
fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge—
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue
him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”


isn't this just comforting enough? yeah it does. :)
Thank YOU

To everyone out there, I LOVE YOU!
~from the bottom of my heart~

HopAround!