<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Blessed once again!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @ 7:38 PM



yeah!! i was blessed once again... =)

  1. My friends and I won second place for the netball competition, I'm very happy considering the fact that our opponent was the College Netball Team(some only) and my leg 'cram' but I still played, not giving up! hehehe 6-4, not bad wut.. right? haha Brought home a plastic *cheap* medal hahaha, TARC file and some junkies
  2. Almost finish my BITA Assignment and I'm quite satisfied with it.. hehe
  3. Going to join Public Speaking in Bahasa soon.. for 2nd semester.. just for experience.. since I was offered..
  4. Got my BITA coursework test marks!! Scored a 49/50!!! highest from my whole course summor.. wah... bangga kekeke.. WEEE! happy~
  5. Economy - 19/20.. not too bad oso eh.. keke
  6. BS - Supposedly i got 48/50 but den teacher check again and cut my marks to 47.. wahahaha!! nvm lar.. Now I know where I need to do better!!

THANK YOU FATHER IN HEAVEN! =D

the glory is Yours~

YAY!!! ADD OIL ADD OIL!! for my final exam, i wanna do my best!! GO GO GO! XD


HopAround!