<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Prom Night! hehe...
Monday, July 23, 2007 @ 2:57 PM



YO.. I'm gonna blog about my first Prom Night experience.. hehehe.. Although it happened two days ago.. but I can still recall it vividly.. hehe.. I'm free now so can write.. SO, it was a rainy day... 21st July 2007 was the day that I've been waiting for.. LOL. I still remember how I talked about it excitedly and so fast! the day soon arrived.. organized by Interact Club of Setapak High School.. Hip hip hooray!! Joseph picked us, Sakura, Zoe and I as well as Jackie and Kean Yuu.. We reached there (KDE) surprisingly(wahaha) safe, I stepped my feet on the wet gravel ground and went towards the hall... Ok lah, dun wana be so descriptive.. hahaha.. So, the prom night was not bad, a pretty good job indeed!! =D I'm sure they had put A LOT, i mean A LOT of hardwork into it. Appreciate it.. hahaha.. The hall was not as large as I thought it would be, and the crowd in my eyes was kinda small but it actually came up to 60 to 70 people.. hahaha.. First of all, we had games > Train Charade. My table played including me and we won. hahaha! and another game was Apple Escort, an interesting game for couples.. if the apple drops, they will kiss. LOL. but that didn't happen hahaha! Later on, was dinner time!! The food was okay-lah not too bad, not too good.. but the spaghetti paste tastes weird.. hahaha.. Half-way eating, I had to stop eating and go and get ready for Fashion Show. hahahaa.. So, my partner was Joseph and we were the first couple to go and "parade" LOL.. hahaha Joseph and I didn't know anything, and we dumbly just walked.. hahaha.. it was really funny.. hahaha so blur =.=" and when we walked back, I don't know I should laugh or cry.. hahaha.. After that, I wanted to continue eating, too bad the waiter took my plate away... T.T Then, there were performances, many of them.. most memorable was the one playing the guitar.. ;p hahaha.. good good! :) After a while, they announced the best model, best pair model, my life is over award, best dress for both male and female plus Prom King and Queen!! hehe, and they got the honour to have the first dance.. wakaka.. Last but not least, DANCE!!! So, hurm... u-noe-who asked me to dance with him. HAHAHAHAHAHA weeee! =D so funny lar, at first, it was so awkward, it felt weird and funny.. we both felt shy *blushing* hahaha.. And I was like where should I look ar, left? right? up? down? or in his face? I tried looking into his face lar... wah.. was quite shock at how close we stand.. hahaha.. den dunno lar.. just felt like the heart can just stop then and there. heart attack!! O.o butterflies in the stomach.. *holds breath* How i wish I have the Doraemon gadget to stop time.. wakakaka! it was very very hot, we all sweat profusely especially my dance partner.. sweat factory ooo.. and den he went somewhere.. and Sakura and I danced crazily as if there are only two of us on the dancefloor.. hahaha.. I did danced with some other guys but those dances aren't that significant to me so I won't elaborate ;P One thing about the music is.. if it's slow.. the song is soooo slow.. if fast, toooo fast.. but overall, it's great!! who cares la, i got my dance :P tat's enough hahahaha! Thanks for everything! Went home, with a light heart.. Felt hungry and I couldn't sleep, so Sakura and I chatted until around 1am.. den we dozed off.. Tat night, I dreamt of drinking milk and milo, so hungry, huh? hahahaa and I dreamt of something else either.. wakaka.. tat's a secret! *shhh* ;)



Shall we sway all night, baby? *LOL*

Here are some photos to illustrate my long winded essay.. hehehe





As usual, Sakura, ZoE and I found time to pose in d car.. hahaha



There we are, waiting outside at d reception for duno wat.. haha XD


ADDED: Wynxon and us outside.. nice..


We got our precious shot in the not-to-miss toilet too! wakaka



This is a huge family, eh? XD Sum guy, Ang, Zoe, Yong, Me, Sakura, Tham and Mr.Nigel aka Frog



This is Jackie and I..



Not to forget, my favourite Ho Chak pictures.. hehehe Now both hosts are together!



Another one



Two crazy girls dancing to the beat of Las Ketchup.. hahaha



Wah... so sweet right? wahahahahaha (",)


This person is my pride and happiness! :P



This is OUR dance.. *romantic, bo?* wakakakakaka


Who is this? WAHHH... so yeng 1.. XD hahahaha


Kay la, dun wana post pictures already.. hehe.. tata~


HopAround!