Give thanks!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @ 2:08 PM
all i want to say is that....
GOD HAS BLESSED ME ABUNDANTLY! =)
Can U believe that miracles do happen and twice in such a short period of time for that matter.. I duno how to thank God, my heart and lips are filled with thanksgiving and praise.. I thank you Lord!! I love you!! XD
First of all, my patience has been fruitful and I'm very superlative happy now! hehehehe =D what can I say, God forgave me and gave me another chance to be with him. I am so grateful and contented!!
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will
find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8 "For everyone
who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to
him who knocks, the door will be opened.
*Matthew 7: 7 - 8*
Now I can live my life a little more peaceful and waiting for someone that I really want is worth it! ;)
The second blessing from God is I PASS MY FREAKIN' DRIVING TEST!! KUDOS BABEH!!! (^_^)
I wana thank for all those who prayed for me, it is very much appreciated! and for my parents who supported me.. Friends like Su Ann, Esther, Ying Wei, Nigel, Jackie, Lulu and etc etc.. and my best friend - Joseph!! =P hahaha thank you thank you, you guys.. you gave me strength to believe that I can do it!!
I did the slope, parking and 3 point turn first and I passed all of them.. Thank God.. thanks to Joe's tips also.. it worked! hehehe.. but the road part was a little miraculous.. I entered the car at 12.50 (10 more minutes is recess for the testers).. So I started checking all the necessary things but then he pushed me to do quickly, he asked me to drive quickly.. so I followed his orders and just drive, and AIYA!! Half-way going out I realize I forgot to put my seatbelt.. Sh*T.. den he told me to stop at the side.. I tot I failed... I was so sad... I wasn't even out of the driving school.. He started talking to me, telling me this and that... Asking me did I pass my slope, how many times I practised and if I'm studying.. so I begged him to give me another chance.. LOL was really desperate.. i gave him tat sad look.. lol.. but I think he failed me for not putting the seatbelt, he asked me to get down from the car.. So i asked him, did I fail? den he said, sendiri tengok lah.. Den i see total 4/20... awww so I failed.. but one thing puzzles me, a tick should be something I did right and a cross is something I didn't fulfil.. and I look at the paper, he ticked for me everything except 4 of them... I called the driving guy and he checked the paper.. to my amazement, I passed!!! tat guy had passed me without even me driving more than 10metres... isn't tat a miracle? i dun remember bribing him either.. lol and den i looked at the paper again 16/20... I thank you tester whoever you are!! I let out a sigh of relief... PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! and I realise at the form, he wrote the time I started driving was 11.47 and ended at 12.02, well in fact I only drove at 12.50... gosh... u noe wat? I think he was rushing to have lunch... so ain't I blessed? =D hahahaa thank you Father in Heaven!!! =)
.thanks. PASS. glad.
This has not happen to me once but many times.. Now I recall two incidents that something like this happen.. While I was in Form2, i think.. I was in the 400m race.. so i was running, going to reach the end, i was in 4th place and the 3rd girl was just in front of me, I was very very tired ady.. so I couldn't speed up.. and miraculously right in front of the finish line the 3rd girl fainted and I got the Bronze medal. If she hadn't fainted, I would be 4th and i won't get the medal.. so isn't tat a miracle?
The next was also another run, MSSKL 4x400m race in Bkt Jalil that I join last year.. On the competition day, it rained heavily when it was our turn to run so it was postponed.. Then it was replace on another day.. We went, and no other schools were there except CBN. So, we got 2nd prize because CBN arrived first.. we didn't need to run and we got the medal for free... and I tell you, so far I'm in MSSKL for 2 years (form4 & 5) I never actually ran but won the medal.. miracle?
hehehe, i address those as God's blessing. Thank you. =)