<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Sunway Lagoon!
Thursday, May 03, 2007 @ 11:23 PM



Yeah! my computer is okay now, fine!! =D formatted ady... now it's nice, clean and fast since I upgraded the RAM to 1.24GB now.. hehehe... happeee =) 2 days i never slept just repairing my com whahahaa... i slept at 5am.. now i look like some ghost... wuuuuuuuuuu~ hahaha

So today, Mei Yuen, Cheng Mun, Ai Li, Donica, Ying Wei & me went to Sunway Lagoon for a fun time splashing in the cool water.. LOL.. hahaha.. We took the taxi, LRT and bus just to reach that faraway place... haha.. reached there at around 11 sth den we entered.. we were at the counter to buy tickets when we saw this huge duckie Lagoon mascot.. tat duck was basically acting cute, shy and flirty full stop LOL so funny wey when we see tat duck.. She or was it a she.. dunno.. was shaking her fluffy butt, folding her hands together acting all shy.. LOL wahahahhaa funny!!! =D den she was dancing n all, and she came and scare us from the back.. wahahaha =P
Wao, the ticket was really EXPENSIVE, but well we are here might as well just buy em'.. We bought the Amusement Park plus Water Park.. RM 39.90.. Den we entered and played the Amusement Park First but actually we were there for the water not rides.. hahaha.. played a few and we never went near the 360degree ride, wahahaha.. past experience.. too scary.. LOL.. den we headed straight to the water park! we need to walk on the suspension bridge to get across, freaky.. =.=" den we all changed into our dainty swimsuit LOL, no lar.. we wore shirts... hehehe.. they were 3 major slides... the Extreme Fast one which was really nice, another one is the terowong slide and another Superman slide.. hahah can reli fly if you're going very fast.. very nice lar all.. but u must climb up until very very high with the twin figure of 8 float which was tiring.. hahahaha.. den we also rented the floats.. and we were floating everywhere... hahaha.. nth much to describe oso lar.. hahaha.. den we went to the beach side.. there was a baby slide but it was DAMN scary.. it was super slippery.. I basically flew down and hit the sand real hard tat it hurt my knee and it bled.. wahahaha.. pain wey!! den the second time I went, i was not daring enough to go down, and I was left up there alone.. wahahaha... den my friends had to come and pull me but i said NO! DUN PULL ME.. i will scream hahahaa.. so in d end, i hit the water and water ran up my nose... u noe how tat feels right? hahahah.. soon, we all went home at around 4.30 feeling super tired... our legs felt so wobbly after hours of sitting in d water.. haha.. felt kinda heavy.. and the place was so jammed.. aiyo!... so tired.. but no doubt, we had lotza fun! hehehe =D and now, my skin is tanned and reddish, it hurts when one touches.. hahahaha.. lobster, bebeh! (^_^)

I WANA WATCH SPIDERMAN 3!!! lol hahahaa anyway, no pics for this outing, actually got but in fren's handphone.. hahaha if i can get i will post lar.. ;) *winks*


HopAround!