<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Proclaim The Gospel
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 @ 5:54 PM


Hey yeah!! I also finished my PowerPoint project on doing the slideshow of Proclaim The Gospel.. which is the one showed by Anthony in Taming The Tiger.. hee =D it is really a fast and easy and understandable way to explain the gospel to the youths.. hehehe.. thanks to my brother, he video taped it and so I used it to do my Powerpoint one by one.. my bro did 1 too, his own.. hahaha =)

And mandarin classes are getting exciting.. and I could now write a little bit more, thanks to Mei Yuen, she taught me that day.. Now I could write a simple essay like 5 sentences about my family! hehehe.. I CAN WRITE CHINESE!!! muahahahaa *smiles proudly* =D

About the driving progress, well I'm doing pretty well though I still have a lot to brush up.. but at least I never knocked down a chicken.. hehehee.. =P and I finished my 6 hours.. another 4 hours will be done before my exam which is on the 28th May.. but I may change the date because I'm not sure if I'm having classes on that day.. wish me luck =P

Yeah, now I have 3 choices... Either I go to UTeM in Melaka to pursue Mechanical Engineering, go form6 in Maxwell or go to TARC and do my Accounting.. I have 3 offers.. LOL wahahaha.. well, form 6 is out.. but most probably 99% I'm going to TARC larh... hahahaha ;)


HopAround!