<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Life now...
Sunday, May 20, 2007 @ 6:31 PM



I wrote a post on Mother's Day but my com ate the post.. wahahaha.. typing half way suddenly not responding.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i type so much sumor... sakit hati.. *slams my chest* lol.. wakaka.. lazy to write again.. but anyways, MOM, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and I LOVE YOU!! weee =D i always do.. ahhahahaa :) muackz!

I wana wish Happy Birthday to Esther, my sister =) and also my aunt, Kukurina currently now in China.. hehehe.. birthday babies of 18th of May.. I pray that both of you will be blessed and have a great time, yeah! *winks* once again... (esp Esther since she is going to be 21, a legal age =P)

HAVE A BLESSED BIRTHDAY!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? COLLEGE IS STARTING IN 2 DAYS TIME!!! how time flies.. really really.. flies... fuh~ so fast, no more afternoon naps.. chatting online.. wahahaha.. but it's only orientation lar... class starting on the 28th.. I need to make frens since none of my frens are taking that course.. ;) so fast, must open books and study again.. sigh...

Hey I got a character in the Parent's Day Sketch! LOL.. hahaha..

Lastly, I'm finally freed!! from sth.. hahaha.. i duno i should be happy or sad.. I should be happy but I'm kinda sad about it.. but well, things HAVE to be that way... feeling a mixture of both feelings... hmmm, too bad... it's like hmmmm............ wat can I say... =( hopefully.. we both will be fine..... when i listen to the songs I downloaded for Someone*, I remembered how enthusiastic I was.. going all out... and how I recite them... wahahahaha silly me =D wat can I say, wat can I do.... absolutely nothing =)
saya tidak terdaya melawan kuasa yang lebih besar.. maaf jika terluka..

* names have been changed for privacy LOL

So wat? Study smart! I know, that's what Someone* wants.. wahahahahaah
So to you =) be a doctor, i will be proud of! wahahahaha ;)


HopAround!