<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
I got tagged!! =P
Sunday, May 20, 2007 @ 5:57 PM



1) Name one person who made you smile last night.

hmm... david ar? hahaha many ppl larh..

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?

I was in my room getting ready for church although i wanted to sleep still.. ;P

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

chatting online, checking mails.. hahaha

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?

I FINISH MY SPM!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *screams* HAHAHA

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?

hahahahaa i just laughed.. =D

6) How many different things did you drink today?

plain water only... huhu

7) What color is your hairbrush?

Pinkish purple.. kekeke

8) What was the last thing you paid for?

A FAB-ulous dinner hehehehee =P

9) Where were you last night?

Chilis.. hmm...

10) What color is your front door?

yellow yellow dirty fellow.. hehehe

11) Where do you keep your change?

almost in each and every purse of mine.. wahahaha put everywhere =P

12) What is the weather like today?

hmmm.. sunny and rainy... malaysian weather..

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?

Chocolate with mint.. preferably with choco chips. :D

14) What is something you are excited about?

haha COLLEGE!!! coming soon..

15) Do you want to cut your hair?

dun wan!! i wana keep it long.. hahaha wana see how

16) Are you over the age of 25?

Too bad, no. LOL.

17) Do you talk a lot?

yeah... if i noe them really well.. hahaha

18) Do you watch The O.C.?

Twice only.. a lot of confusing relations.. hahaha

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?

Err, i think so.. not close though.. which Steven?

20) Do you make up your own words?

Ahahahaa. yeah, why not..

21) Are you typically a jealous person?

Jealous? LOL. Nah

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”

hmm Angie? hahahaha

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”

Umm, K-ry.. my NS fwen :P

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?

mumsie.. :)

25) What did the last text message you received say?

something dun sleep so much and u better bathe =.= hahahaha!!

26) Do you chew on your straws?

haha when i was young yes.. now, sumtimes larh.. kakaka

27) Do you have curly hair?

hahaha nope.. straight hair.. :D

28) Where is the next place you’re going?

Toilet. oh yes =)

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?

cant remember of any hahaha. everyone is nice..

30) What is the last thing you ate?

Fried rice

31) Is marriage in your future?

I don't know. But not at the moment. Definitely.

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?

Spiderman 3? hahaha nice and somehow sad..

33) Is there anyone you like right now?

I dunno.. wahahaha.. i'm not sure abt it.. wakakaka

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?

today...

35) Are you currently depressed?

Nope.

36) Did you cry today?

A lil. Wahahahaha.

37) Why did you answer and post this?

Got tagged lah. By miss melon-nie.. wakakaa =P

38) Tag 5 people who would do this?

hmm.. Su Yi, Syahmier, Rachel, Michelle, Yu-Wen?? wahahahaa


HopAround!