<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Tornado Outing?
Friday, April 27, 2007 @ 12:12 PM




Yeah, I'm back to blogging!! =D So life is so-so lar.. nothing much.. hahaha.. But that day, I went for my first driving lesson... Well, it was great! and fun! LOL wahahaha.. The instructor said I did very well, and he brought me out on the mainroad and we did a huge big round.. =D He said normally first timers, won't go out..moreover it was raining wahahaha mayb i can join F1.. LOL jz jk.. wahahaa =) and then I also attended my first mandarin class.. well, I was the youngest there.. and the oldest there was a grandmother.. 8) wahaha.. most of them are working adults.. and there's this cute japanese man called Masaya too.. LOL.. but he's old... bwahahaha.. ;) Woah, mandarin is really one hard language to learn.. all the phoenetics, can kill.. by the end of the day, your tongue will be so rolled up that you couldn't speak english properly .. wahahaha..




So, let's get back to the main point of me blogging.. about the outing I had on Wednesday with Ying Wei, Su Yi and Mei Yuen!!.. wahaha the normal trio with our special Mei Yuen, just came back from Hong Kong.. I think she did a boob job.. okay, i was just joking.. wahahaha ;P So we went to KLCC to watch a movie called Tornado.. well, it was a B grade movie from German.. and the cinema only had 15 people in it.. wahahaha.. and i think bcoz of tat, the cinema is freaking cold.. we were all cuddled together, shivering to our bones.. ekeekeee... Other than the movie, we get to watch all sorts of movies... such as romance and comedy.. Two rows after us, was a couple with caps... at first I thought it was 2 guys but after seeing what they were doing, it doesnt seem like two guys.. but a guy and a girl.. wahaha.. we were all betting and see, is it a girl or guy.. LOL.. well, they were doing something "funny" lar.. wahahahaah XD den the person at the end of the row and in front was text messaging all the way... and one guy was sleeping with his foot stuck out.... ewww... it really stink! i didnt know we could see so many things in the cinema.. whahaa first time maaa... well, at least RM7 wasnt a waste =P after tat, we wanted to eat at Pizza Hut, and we got lost finding it.. bwahahaha.. talk abt being Malaysians.. we fail miserably.. When we got there, I think we were the most noisiest people around and we were all being professional accountants, counting wat to eat would save us a lot of money.. wahahaha, kedekut!.. and we took lotza silly pictures there.. well it was super fun larh!! we were laughing all the way until tears came out.. wahahaha.. the whole day was basically filled with lame jokes.. especially from me.. wahahahaha.. biasalah :P den we went back at 4.. reached my house at 4.30... later, we were all going crazy, we took lotza crazy pictures.. i mean really mad photos.. and we were laughing like mad... camwhored until 6.. tat's long.. hahaha... later, we had enough so, we went to pasar malam togede.. and tat ends our Chaotic Wednesday.. :) yeah, and guess what?? They are planning to go to Times Square soon to play the Theme Park!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my fear has return... I tot I wont go there again but I was wronggggggggggggggggg... I'm scared! ah! dun wan dun wan dun wan!! wahahaha, well nvm lar.. just go again lar.. =P here are some photos of the outing.....




Come, Mei Yuen, drink this delicious mushroom soup!

hmmmm, yummmmmmyyy... ;)


Ying Wei and Su Yi as you can see... there are both cute! :)



Here are some of our eating pictures... shh! don't speak with your mouth full!



Hmmm, sedaaapppnyer... heaven =D



Owh, man don't take my picture!! I'm gonna burst!




Ho Chak New TV Host... never really knew pizza tastes so goodddd... yumm..



Yeah! Me with ze sunglasses... 8D



Awww, who is this cute little rabbit hiding its face in a bag? camera shy huh...


ElOw... the four lil chickas on board! LOL



Some Dude's Angels.. lol wahahaha, tak jadi lerr... ;( wahahaha



Smile!! The sun is shining on our faces! waaaak!.. say Cheese! ;)



Yeah, weird & funny faces.. bwahahahahaa.. look at us, so uglyyyy... =P



Su Yi's cute cute merajuk-ing face.. wahahaha so puffy!



Hey, what you looking at?? wana get a piece of me?



Never seen a model before? Now u do! =P wahahaha jz jk..



Come any closer and I'll bite! nggaaaaw! wakakakakaka

The Twin Witches.. the future is in our hands... haaaa...


Goddess of..... of.... Fertility? bwahahahaha =P



Masterpiece :: The mad scientist (me), the sexy teacher (loo) & the addicted gamer (Soh)



Firstly, gather ur chakra in a rotating ball.....



Lastly, you charge it to your enemy... Rasengan!!! abuukkkkeeeennnn!! =D

Well, these are only some of the pictures.. we took 64 pictures... wahahaha.. told u we did lotza stupid stuff.. =P

~will be back! astalavista, bebeh!~


HopAround!