<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Taming The Tiger
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 5:12 PM



I realize i never wrote anything abt Taming The Tiger... Well, i'll just shorten it, dun really remember... on Saturday, went at 5.. den I helped Su Ann to be one of the crew.. so we were semi usherers and traffic-controllers.. so we got free sardin sandwiches and a bottle of water.. Met a lot of Su Ann's frens and Nigerian ppl.. LOL.. hahaha.. Well, we were stationed at the guardhouse there... then we dutied but not much oso lar, coz got "ppl" stole our work.. Jonny.. LOL.. wahahhaha... den d funny thing is some ppl thought it was Taming The Tiger as in Dumbo The Elephant.. LOL... thought about it, yeah it kinda make sense too.. hahahah... and my tongue!! I keep saying Taming FOR The Tiger.. duno wats wrong with me.. hahaha.. den i got a free t-shirt tat has the word "CREW" behind.. hehhe.. *proud* lol hahaha so erm erm, at about 7.45 we went in and listened to Anthony... yeah he was kinda funny at times.. wont say wat he said, u can read his book.. lalala~ before tat, they had a sketch (which I dun reli get) and a choir (not bad lead singer haha).. I slept for a while bcoz was too tired.. but I woke up and resumed listening as it was getting much more interesting.. keke~ den finished at 9.30 liddat, went and have dinner! wow, we went to Old Town had nasi lemak special and some chocolatey fab drink.. hahaha.. den we talked a lot.. with Su Ann and her parents.. den went back, reached home at 11.30pm... teng teng teng...

Next day, go to church.. I chaired for YF solo this time, was really nervous, but I tried to control it.. hahaha.. well not bad, i think.. hhehe... and Audrey told me not to sing in the mic next time.. hahahah yeah thanks for telling me.. I know I cant sing ikut tune.. LOL.. hahaha.. and my voice is low.. anyway, tat's all lar.. went back and zzzzz*

~another boring day~


HopAround!