<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
So Happy!!
Sunday, April 01, 2007 @ 3:38 PM



hahaha, today I'm so happy... you know why? because he came and explained everything and I explained my part too... We're now clear.. hahahah *happiness* u dun noe how much it means to me.. ;p woah, so manly larh, first time seeing him like tat.. change ady, change ady bagus bagus hahaha.. sumor wearing pink.. wahahaha.. It's off my chest.. now I can live in peace.. LOL.. So, he's off with his new life and me too.. we are still good frens wert... =D wee! *smiles broadly* wish him all the best! ;) me? I'll just do wat i've decided a long time ago.. hahaha..


Today went to the Youth Committee meeting for d first time... hahaha.. wah... very quiet, only the sound of knocking and drilling.. actually I feel like giving some suggestions but dun wan larh.. hahaha... I'm there just to observe.. LOL.. and had some funny jokes bout promotion for me... *pressuring* LOL hahahaha just joking =P

A song tat reflects my heart

*wǒ tíngxià jiǎobù kàn zhe nǐ
我 停下 脚步 看 着 你
kěài yòu měilì de bèiyǐng
可爱 又 美丽 的 背影
xīwàng hào yùn jiùcǐ jiànglín
希望 好 运 就此 降临 yeah
tīng zhe wǒ zuì xǐhuān de CD
听 着 我 最 喜欢 的 cd
zhōngyú wǒ gǔ qǐ le yǒngqì
终于 我 鼓 起 了 勇气
bà wǒde ài yìxiàng nǐ shuōmíng YEAH
把 我的 爱 意向 你 说明 yeah


**nǐ nà yōuyù dài diǎn shénmì de dà yǎnjing
你 那 忧郁 带 点 神秘 的 大 眼睛
yǐjīng gōngzhàn wǒde xīn
已经 攻占 我的 心
jiù ràng wǒ bà měiyī gè nǐ
就 让 我 把 每一 个 你
lǒu zài huáilǐ shuō ài nǐ
搂 在 怀里 说 爱 你


***BABY BABY jiùshì nǐ
baby baby 就是 你
cáng zài xīn zhòng de mìmì
藏 在 心 中 的 秘密
yào hé nǐ zài yīqǐ
要 和 你 在 一起
zhè shì duōme de tiánmì
这 是 多么 的 甜蜜
OH YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME
wǒ zǎo jiù shēnshēn zhe le mí
我 早 就 深深 着 了 迷
jiù kuài diǎn gěi wǒ nǐde xīn
就 快 点 给 我 你的 心


repeat *, **, ***, ***

wǒ huì yǒngyuǎn zài zhèlǐ
我 会 永远 在 这里
bú tíng bú tíng děng zhe nǐ
不 停 不 停 等 着 你
BABY kuài gěi wǒ nǐde xīn
baby 快 给 我 你的 心
wǒ zǎo jiù shēnshēn zhe le mí
我 早 就 深深 着 了 迷
jiù kuài diǎn gěi wǒ nǐde xīn
就 快 点 给 我 你的 心

#ciao#

HopAround!