<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
I lost a lover but found a friend =)
Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 11:48 AM



Some times ago after my "big break up".. I met a boy.. A boy from my camp that I never really took notice but I did look at him once in a while (skodeng wahahaha =P) It all seems planned, planned out so perfectly.... So it goes, tat he found my Friendster and added me.. and so coincidently, I saw tat he was taking JPA same as my fren, Nigel.. and so I sent him a comment abt it... and everything started... Everything seems like a dream... This time dreams felt more real than reality... Everyday, every night we chatted on the msn, forgetting the time that's ticking.. Everything went smoothly.. He is a Prince, u noe y? He's like the best guy I've ever met in character wise.. He is beautiful in and out and is totally different from the normal guys.. He has everything anyone wants and I'm so very lucky to have him in my life.. To have him liking me as I like him.. It's unbelievable u noe.. We have so many things in common, our weird habits, rare blood type, classes, teachers, et cetera et cetera.. so many things and we clicked so perfectly like jigsaw puzzle.. anyone would say tat we were meant to be... but reality struck... sometimes we can't have wat we want all the time.. The so very painful thing is that things appear on a plate ready to be served, ready to be eaten, beautifully decorated on my table... but it was never meant for me to eat it.. den why put it on my table? for me to savour?... hmmm... I want but I cant keep him...... =( Why must I like him so much...... why must he like me so much......... why can't it be unrequited love, den I can just forget abt it.. wahahahaa.. 8D kan senang.. bwahaha.. but I have bigger things to think about.. The painful truth is he is a Muslim and I'm a Christian... How could i ever blinded myself?? i dunooo... hahahahaa....... yeah.... Do not be yoked with unbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)... yeah, i noe....... I fell... into such a GREAT TEMPTATION.. but I came out of it yesterday... cannot lar... cannot ady... later too far, it would hurt both parties... so tat's a really hard decision to make.. for the better.. hmm... but it's okay lar, all I hope tat we still can be good friends.. that's all.. I pray it wouldnt affect our friendship... haaaaaaaaaa =) look at the bright side! =D This special boy I'm talking about is............. *drumroll*

Ahmad Syahmi Bin Abd Shukor =)

If you're reading, just wana tell tat i wasnt playing.. wahaahaha it was sincere...

I end this post reassuring you tat we will be friends forever! =D
trust me ;)

HopAround!