<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
PC Fair
Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 8:23 PM



hey yah it's been a long time since i blogged.. hahaha.. well, what happened on saturday was... i went to the PC Fair at KLCC!! well, it was really a spur of the moment thingy... I woke up on saturday morning and i said "I'm going to the PC Fair today!!!" yeah! wahahaha, den i jumped out of my bed and quickly called my friends to join me.. lol ahhahaa... so, at 1 we all sat the LRT to go to KLCC.. HELL YEAH! it was fun.. wahahhaa.. there were so very many people there, and the place is so big, you can get lost really, no joke.. Everyone is pushing, and bargaining, looking for the best price.. madness!! There is this guy wanted to go through but couldn't so he said this " Air panas!! lalu, lalu" LOL wahahaha, and it worked.. hahaha.. and then the promoters tat are giving out flyers all looked so moody, like " you wana or not? if you want faster take larh, bugger ><" maybe they've not been paid.. wahahaa.. so we walked walked from hall to hall till our legs felt wobbly and we couldn't stand it anymore.. hahaha.. so we ciao.. LOL.. walked from 1.30 to 3.30... den we headed for the foodcourt for some food as we are starving.. hahaha.. just to find a place took so much time.. there were so many ppl... so later we went to the park and sat there... until 6.. hahaha... and we went home feeling happy because we got what we want which is... a PENDRIVE! hahaha and I also bought a MP4.. cost RM139... quite cheap i think.. hahaa and the pendrive cost RM38.. nyway, here are some photos... I used up every single cent in my pocket at that fair ( I had to borrow my friends money to have lunch wahaha) , and now i'm totally broke... sudah bankrupt wahaha.. I was actually inspired by someone to go there, well... tat someone wasn't there.. hahaha too bad...


Promoting Dell! wahaha.. i think they better hire me =P

A cute random photo of my fren, Ying Wei.. photogenic eh? hahaha

Camwhoring in the toilet... aiseh, these kids... tak boleh diselamatkan lagi.. LOL

Hor hor, sms siapa? siapa lagi kalau bukan Syah wahaha.. Ying Wei peeking.. wahahaha...

Finally, Zoe and I at the food court... poserss... LOL XD

~farewell, tata!~


HopAround!