<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
The Undateable Nikita
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 @ 10:12 AM



hey ho!!! Problem solved! Thank God! hehehe.. no more cracking heads and biting on nails.. LOL.. I know what's my problem already and I know why I'm not patient with Sin Yen.. hehehe, but I'm not gonna enclose the reason here.. will always be a secret *winks* but well I told Sin Yen and discussed with him and the conclusion is we shall remain friends! =D hehehe..

After the fit last night, I decided that I shall not fall in love with anyone until I work because I cant really differentiate between love and infatuation and I dun wana hurt anyone besides myself plus I would actually disobey my parents.. hahaha.. i TRY larh, succeed or not I dunno... close the "guys" department in my heart.. heee heee =D

wait for God to send Mr. Right to my doorstep with a bouquet of roses.. LOL.. wahahaha.. *dreaming* My Knight in shining armour on a black dark horse will come one day and sweep me off my feet.. as we ride towards the sunset and live happily.... ever..... after.... hahahahaha!! *imagining*

Lessons learnt only find a christian and english educated guy and know the guy long enough first =P.. hahahaa.. wish on a falling star tat a debonair will appear.... oooo~ Like my friend said I have a whole decade to find Mr. Right, why worry now.. hahaha silly me! so that gives me a new nickname..........*drumroll*



THE UNDATEABLE NIKITA ;p



so dun get involve with me or you'll regret, you have been FOREWARNED... wakakakaka!! Beware of this species... =P



~Keep your distance, ROAR!~



HopAround!