<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Tagged
Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 9:09 AM

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
1. Nikita
2. Nikki
3. Stix Gurl (got this during NS)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. my height
2. my hair
3. my dimples

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. skinniness
2. teeth?
3. nose

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. chinese
2. indonesian
3. hokkien-lang/nang (not sure)

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND
1. absurd people
2. rudeness
3. MCP

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. duno wat to do
2. losing my friends
3. amphibians and reptiles

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SHOWS
1. CSI
2. That's So Raven
3. Totally Spies

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE JAPANESE ANIMES
1. Naruto!
2. Rave
3. Vandread

THREE OF YOUR CURRENT FAVOURITE SONGS
1. Smack that! hahaha
2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
3. Keep holding on - Avril Lavigne

THREE MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1. White Chicks
2. Memoirs of a Geisha
3. Initial D

THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH
1. bridge to terabithia
2. stomp the yard
3. labyrinth something, i think

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. God
2. internet
3. telly

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. shirt
2. shorts
3. undergarments.. LOL

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. GOD
2. able to be comfortable with each other
3. yea, Love.

THREE PHYISCAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT APPEALS TO YOU
1. smile! ting!
2. butt (hahahahaha!!!!)
3. hair, i think

THREE BAD HABITS
1. procrastinate
2. forget things easily
3. laziness ar...

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES
1. going online
2. listening to the radio
3. designing some stuff

THREE THINGS YOU WANNA DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. drive!
2. get out of the house
3. watch a movie hahaha

THREE CAREERS YOUR CONSIDERING OR CURRENTLY PURSUING
1. Accounting
2. Engineering
3. Acting (?! impossible)

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. japan!
2. venice
3. hawaii haha

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE
1. Nicole
2. Lynn
3. Lavonne

THREE THINGS YOU WANNA DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Be a good christian
2. live life to the fullest
3. have a good and harmonious family

THREE THINGS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GUY (or girl)
1. I love shopping
2. I love dresses
3. I love hamtaro (actually i duno wats this)

INITIALS OF THREE CRUSHES (current or previous)
1. N
2. J
3. J

THREE PEOPLE YOU TAG TO DO THIS SURVEY
1. Jackie Loi
2. Michelle Tan (duno u reading this or not)
3. you reading this!

HopAround!