<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
shopping spree!!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 @ 7:22 PM



yoohooo!! Shop till you drop! Today was a tiring but enjoyable day, hehe.. Sher Lynn, Li-Jinh, Rachel, Sin Yen and I went to Sg Wang to spend all (almost) our money on clothes, accessories and shoes!! hahaha, i've never shopped like this before.. We started at 11 and ended at 6. We settled at Gasoline, a really cool restaurant to have our lunch. The lighting was dim, and the atmosphere was very japanese like with the walls painted with anime plus the tables has comic motives.. This is the first time I've been there and I really like it.. We sat on the floor with cushions ( joel, when u gonna buy cushions for our class??? hahaha ) The food was FAB-ulous and at a very reasonable price. =D



After that, we shop shop shop shop! Sin Yen was really patient following us - the girls going from shop to shop, the whole day.. hahaha.. we're so mean XD anyway, I spend like RM150?? hahaha, but it was fun, this was the only time I could shop for myself.. and honestly Sg Wang is such a new place for me.. there was a rollerskating rink, karaoke and so many other stuff.. I bought earrings, a top, a dress, a belt, lotion and many more... wakakak!! we also went to Dream World and took some photos in those small little photo booths for the first time! we met our other NS friends there too...coooolxxx



now, my feet hurts but it is worthwhile.. wahahah.. time flies so fast and soon we gotta go home, so sad wey.. we still haven't had enough shopping.. i wana buy a bag and shoes but can't find the right one.. it's always too expensive or no size or the heel is more than 1 inches.. but the shoes there are kinda ugly.. LOL.. some only la.. hahaha.. Fortunately, we agreed to go out again, just the four of us to shop!! wakakaka XD i....wanna....shop....again.... *falls into a trance*



~adios, amigos!~


HopAround!