<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
shopaholic on da loose
Wednesday, March 21, 2007 @ 5:03 PM



Shopaholic with mumsie today!! I shopped again... this time with my mom.. Gosh, I never had a 2-day-shopping-spree in my life before.. It sure is fun.. hahaha.. I bought 2 bags and 2 pairs of shoes.. one from Vincci and another Nose.. Nose has this really really really nice shoe but it ran out of sizes.. so sad.. I wanted 6, there was only 5 left, the last one on display.. Hot stuff huh.. but another shoe caught my eye and I bought it.. =D I went to Jaya Jusco and Petaling Street to shop.. Was going to Kasturi in the morning to get my money prize of RM100 but see see, I need to go to Federal Hotel in June to get the money and for a photography session, for their multi-billion dollar advertisements everywhere.. hahaha.. So after Kasturi, we went shopping.. hahaha!! Anyway, enough of shopping, I don't think I'm gonna shop again for like another.... 6months??? until Christmas 2007! wahahaha XD

~Shopaholic on da loose~

HopAround!