Statement of Independance
![]()
I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that.
For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)
Arigato
Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P
Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Is anybody out there?
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 @ 11:38 PM
I'm back! I miss my camp and the people, the trainers and also the l.a.m.e jokes.. apart from tat i miss somethings back home where i left when i went for my ns stint. a n d now it is gone forever. was it a mistake? duno. i'm talking about s o m e o n e . someone close to me when i left and someone far apart from me after i came back. ............................................................. recap ......a few things that I found puzzling in my scrambled mind currently(tears trickles down) says:
when Peter* n i broke up
(tears trickles down) says:
when we broke up, he said he'll wait for me and will always love me.. but now u see, he has a new gf..
(tears trickles down) says:
it's not tat i wan him to wait for me or nything
(tears trickles down) says:
but wat he says n wat reality is, is contradictory
(tears trickles down) says:
now i sms him oso no reply..
(tears trickles down) says:
like not a fren at all
(tears trickles down) says:
sumor say im his good fren
(tears trickles down) says:
and will tell me if he has a new gf
(tears trickles down) says:
but he never did(tears trickles down) says:
doesnt mean i find mine in ns, we must putuskan hbgn persahabatan right?(tears trickles down) says:
how can u just forget someone so fast like tat? anyhow you'll still rmb the person who once shared with you a lot of things...> how can you just start saying those kata-kata azimat in a snap to someone you just know?> how fake is that?> I dun even noe him now or maybe i never even knew him beforeL O v E or L u S t ? ? ?once again this fragile heart is broken pretty badly.. but i guess I broke someone's heart pretty badly too...will it be awkward tomorrow? can i face him? yes i can.All I can do is pray to God.. The soothing touch of His hand lightens up my day =) the same touch that embraced me with love, t r u e l o v eBecause He loves me, that's why He tested me.Love is not proud, not boastful and not self-seeking.. it is kind and patient..I officially say tat JOSEPH AND NIKITA IS HISTORY so dun ask stupid questions about us..When a door closes, another door opens.. =) no?Thanks for being there. Thanks for all ur care and concern. Thank you for e v e r y t h i n gwanna noe who is tat? NG SIN YEN xxxforeveretchedtherexxxBACK TO REALITY i'm taking Diploma for Accounting in TARC with full scholarship so no need to pay a cent for 2 years.. hahaha =P.. thanks to my results, i truly thank God for blessing me!Later take ACCA for another 2 years and am going to UK for 3 months to get my Degree(Hons).. after that I'm a professional.. cool huh? I get to work by 23 and earn money so that I can spend em on my parents... if everything goes well, mayb I can tie the knot.. wahahha to young to think about it yet.. yeah true that it is abrupt how i jump from Engineering to Accounting after going through a lot of *pecah kepala-ing* i chose Acc something i never thought of or wanted to or studied before.. i'm going to class on May 21st with zero knowledge.. learn from the start lor, a total blur block.. well it's a more promising job and cheaper.. haha.. i'm no rich kid.. engineering also good but i read abt all the jobs mostly got to do with oil, gas and rotating turbines.. kinda scary.. hahaha! Soon, i'm taking my driving license, getting braces (mayb) and enrolling for mandarin classes.. hehe.. later I can "berurusan" with china businessman.. expand my network.. chehwah.. hahaha.. wish me all the best ;)#Signing out with an optimistic outlook#