<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Dilemma!
Sunday, March 25, 2007 @ 6:12 PM



You know, I read something in Friendster at the Bulletin.. Although, I seriously don't believe all this stuff but I can't help but agree with it......

ME

You fall in and out of love so easily. Could it be because you often mistake infatuation for the real thing? Resist being impulsive when it comes to love and take your time to know the guy.

HIM

You are affectionate and passionate. At times, however, your strong personality can be a bit overpowering, scaring off potential suitors! Try to curb that intensity every now and then and you may get a chance to find Mr./Ms. Right.

Yeah, read that and absorb, LOL! Like my friend told me before, dun laugh when you're actually sad inside, don't force yourself to smile when you're actually broken.. yeah, I'm sad and broken.. hahaha..(i'm laughing again) having a headache, heartache, in a dilemma, you name it, i've felt it..

So this guy, my guy.. we're having "a break" now.. hahah u noe why? I can't stand his seriousness, too intense for me.. every minute, every hour he wants to know where am I and what I'm doing.. If I don't reply right after he replies, he'll over-react, and thinks that I'm dead or something or thinks that I'm angry with him.. puhleezz lar, I don't get angry for no reason and I rarely get angry anyways.. it's getting on my nerves sometimes.. aiyo, why like this ar.. Even if I bathe or just pee, he will be calling me and asking me for forgiveness.. wth, man.. I'm not God! eeeee, it was so carefree before... I feel it's fading slowly... the moment I dreaded.. I don't like to be monitored like that, I want my freedom.. i guess i cannot fall in love.. it's not the right time for me yet.. but but but... I don't deny he's d most caring guy I met and patient too... but he's too protective... which I don't like... frens tells me to appreciate him and tat i'm lucky to have him.. yes i do appreciate, but sometimes I gasp for air.. Rachel said "but just coz he is nice doesnt mean he is mr.right"... i find that true too.. gosh i dunno wat to do... help me.. I prayed to God for this... the only time I felt I have no worries is in church, i dunno why, I always find peace there, that's why i dun wana go home.. wahahaha..

One more really really serious problem is he is not a christian... from time to time, i introduced God to him, told him about God's promises.. and showed him the bible, famous good verses.. but sometimes, i get irritated when he doesn't even understand the concept of God, it's so simple.. talking about religion with him kills.. he keeps saying tat karma is the universal law and if u plant watermelon, u will get watermelon and not papaya... (-.-") and it is proved by science, everything science, where is the faith? got me to think that it's hard for him to have faith...but where does the watermelon come from?? God created it! but i know, he tried his best to understand it just to please me.. I prayed to God about it so that he shall soften his heart and open his eyes to see what it righteous and true and wat is not.. hopefully I understand what God wants me to do.. I'm really torn now, whatever I do isn't right.. If I accept him back, I have no space and i get irritated fast, i duno why...i noe i should be patient.. if i don't, it's like a waste and all d effort i put in at first and him too!! he would be so... broken... you tell me what should I do, i don't even noe wat to think... ='( he did so many things just to complement with me, i dunno why would he wana do all these for a girl.. izit love? i duno [once again I'm the cold hearted woman] I wish i could tell this to someone..... this is my very first time ever pouring out my problems in my blog.. hahaha.. felt bolder suddenly... i've always kept problems to myself... my love life always have problems, this or that.. hahahaha

~headache~

HopAround!