<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Busyness.. haha
Saturday, March 24, 2007 @ 10:32 AM



On thursday I went to my class KPP for 5 damn friggin' long hours... Started at 12.. and then I met a girl, Lih Yeh.. we became friends, she was really nice, she shared her lunch with me.. hehehe, thanks! Somehow, we got to know that both of us went to NS so we started yapping about NS and how cool is it.. hahaha.. She is a Charlie, just like me and in her camp, Charlie won!! wahaha.. and then, there was this old man who keeps talking crap and super lame jokes! hahaha.. He's kinda quirky, he talks talks talks and then he stops and look at you with those puppy-look-alike eyes... wahahaha.. was so sleepy tat time, just felt like sleeping but I didn't.. haha.. after lunch time, they changed the lecturer.. woah, sunshine! =D it was a young malay man with a loud voice, very powerful.. hahaha.. his talk quite OK lar about the law on road.. haiz.. haha.. at 5, it ended!!! wahahaha, I gleefully ran out of the class! =D so now must study to take the exam..



On friday I went to school with Ying Wei for a speech on "Rahsia Kejayaan SPM".. LOL.. When Mr Lim told us tat, both of us was like "aik? am i hearing properly?" . We dun have anything special in our study life, what we wana share?? wana say create a timetable and follow it, macamlah we do.. I did, did a timetable but i never follow oso.. wahahahaha!! pelajar terbaik konon.. =P anyways, we did it larh.. stand on stage and just blurt out everything that a best student suppose to possess.. LOL.. so crappy wey.. and we look so nerdy because we're so blur way in the morning and we have to wear "formal clothes" -> long skirt, long sleeve, with collar, so "skema".. hahaha.. den we walked all the way home, so tiring.. err, that's all for today.. byez!!


HopAround!