xmas preparation
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 @ 10:10 PM
Happy Birthday to Mei Hsuan!!! aka mui mui
Specially dedicated to you.. Keep rocking and stop emo-ing so much.. =P you're a great girl, sayang!! *shivers* hahahaa Muackz! birthday present... u want right? gagagagag =P
YAY! I found the Mariah Carey, Joy to The World song already.. so I can start editing and cutting the song.. but I need to know from where I must edit wor... And this song is very nice, been hearing it ever since.. hahaha.. *addicted* Hopefully, we can start practising, because time is running out..it's weeks away and NS is coming!!! so fast, very fast.. and su ann, how bout the "wild cats part"?? can ar?.. I found the song which is the instrumental 1 but it sounds kinda funny, like some mario game.. TING TING TING.. hahaha
Holidays
playing game ~ Harvest Moon 64 *recommended 4 ppl who loves nature
practise dancing
memorizing sketch
sleeping
eating
thinking really hard
making goodie bags for mom
making xmas presents
sms-ing
mushy-mushying HAHAHA *u-know-who =P
we gonna give the youth some fresh new moves hahaha.. anyway, I'm bringing my friend, Ying Wei to church this sunday!! and I'm afraid she will be joining us for the other weeks.. so mayb we can recruit her HAHAHA...
Harvest Moon Update (like anyone wants to know) - Yay, i managed to woo Elli, and I'm gonna get married in Spring!! wahahaha... i got a new kitchen, a baby bed and hatched a chicken.. Winter is going to be over and I can start planting crops and earn money to buy a hothouse.. hmm.. u noe, Karen is so easy to woo, just take ur dog to her and talk to her 200times.. hehehehe.. *trick* and I now have Rm25ooo savings..
aihz... what course to take leh?? really feel like taking mechanical engineering..but I'm so poor in electric, so I've started to read it again....... BUT! in english.. hehehe.. found in a website.. which is pretty good.. learned new words such as repulsion, particles.. hahaha sound so dumb.. "benjamin franklin" HO HO HO~
I cancelled the trip to Genting with my friends.. because they are staying there.. so, i'll be warming the seats in my house.. hahaha..
MERRY CHRISTMAS! =D
Muackz! Sealed with a kiss...