<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
say goodbye
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @ 5:40 PM


Sing Along people!

Say Goodbye - Jordan Knight & Deborah Gibson
Genre/Lang. :
Pop


Jordan
Yeah I've been so lost lately
I don't really understand baby
Where did I go wrong I wanna talk to you
Please call


Deborah
Where do I begin with you after all that we've been through
I don't think that it would be right if we got together so suddenly


Jordan
I wish that I could take back all of the things that I said
and replace them with simply I love you instead


Deborah
You didn't wanna say goodbye
But you never really seem like you wanna try


Jordan
But I only wanted you to stay and then
I let you just slip away


Deborah
If you didn't listen to your heart inside
then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind a
nd if you need me then tell me why


Jordan
Girl, I never meant to say goodbye
Mmm Oh yeah


Jordan
I think about the past baby
Why we couldn't make it last, lady
I know you still have doubts
But I'm gonna prove that we can work things out


Deborah
I wanna be sure that you know what you put me through
and reveal that you intend to never let me down again


Jordan
It's clear to me and I can't ignore that I have to give you something
I couldn't before


Deborah
You didn't wanna say goodbye
But you never really seem like you wanna try


Jordan
But I only wanted you to stay and then I let you just slip away


Deborah
If you didn't listen to your heart inside then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind and if you need me then tell me why


Jordan
Girl, I never meant to say goodbye


Deborah
I didn't think that we would come to this


Jordan
Ooh, no
Your eyes, your face, your smile is what I miss


Deborah
Why did you wait so long to take me back


Deborah & Jordan
It's all a simple misunderstanding


Deborah
You didn't wanna say goodbye
But you never really seem like you wanna try (Never wanna try)


Jordan
But I only wanted you to stay and then I let you just slip away


Deborah If you didn't listen to your heart inside then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind and if you need me then tell me why


Jordan
Girl, I never meant to say goodbye


Deborah
You didn't wanna say goodbye
But you never really seem like you wanna try (But I never meant to say)


Jordan
But I only wanted you to stay and then I let you just slip away


Deborah
If you didn't listen to your heart inside (Never meant to see you cry, never meant to say) then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind and if you need me then tell me why


Jordan
Girl, I never meant to say goodbye

My currently fav song hehehe!!




Muackz! Sealed with a kiss...

HopAround!