MERDEKA!!! hahaha!!!
Monday, December 04, 2006 @ 7:29 PM
*Poooooooooooooooon*
~blows airhorn~ let me hear you say, MERDEKA!!! hahaha again MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!! okokok, updates updates!! what i'm gonna do? I'm so blur now.. hahaha.. well, what i know is tomorrow I'm going to TS!! watch movie(casino royale) with my frens hahaha.. and den later on thursday I'm going to Genting Highlands... i wanna ride the rollercoaster and scream SPM SUDAH OVER!!! hahahaha... pity the person who sits with me...
No more books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! recycle!! SHOO SHOO!! I will not see, touch or read any single SPM book again!.. no way!! hahaha
You know, everything seems like a blink in d eye.. High school is over, 5 years of high school is over... sniffles... *emo* oh gosh... the teacher, workers and friends.. and I definitely will miss the toilet hahaha... it's like my favourite place to go everyday... hahaha.. aiyoo.... so sad you know.. suddenly you wont be meeting all your classmates for a long time.. i still rmb when i first went to school to check out my class, and I feel into the drain.. LOL... haha okok, i always fall into d drain.. den form 2 oso fell into d drain, until scrap my skin everywhere, sounds gory.. hahaha.. and i remembered laughing and crying at the same time.. den hor i still remember acting in a play where i'm suppose to be a Malay father; have to wear sarung.. den, so loose u noe.. hahahaha... and it fell off my waist and i didnt know until everyone was laughing, k tat happened twice... den sumor my tie was sucked into the fan, luckily i manage to pull it out.. hahaha.. den i sneaked into the teachers' room, was not suppose to make noise, den i made the iron plates fall onto the floor.. okaayyy.. hahaha... still remember, playing water in front of the Panitia's room, and the fierce teacher Miss Ng, came out and chase me and i ran away. Then, I entered some stupid singing comepetition when I dun even know how to sing, and forgot the lyrics half way.. OK, I'm a naughty kid.. hahaha.. and stupid things never fail to befall upon me.. actually there are so many weird, funny, special experiences that I had in school... tears and laughter we got through together!! haha thanks for being my fren!! =D
Zoe, Ying Wei, Mei Yuen, Chooi Yin, Theeran and many many other more... everyone in my class, Marisa, Pik Yan.. bla bla endless list.. hahaha.. they taught me a lot of lessons throughout the years, like perseverance, patience, being alone =P, for not being too impulsive and more thoughtful.. hehehe.. i guess sumtimes i say things tat i dun mean but just a slip of the tongue (i dun mean it d way it sounds like, haha)
After that where to go?? suddenly I think again, dun feel like taking form6 hahaha..
anyway, will update more.. hahah... bye!! =D
Muackz! Sealed with a kiss...