<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
cinta
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 @ 1:10 AM


If you ever get too desperate for love, try these...

























One may eventually work.


To help, I'll type what it says hahaha..


Neji : You look familiar, have I seen you before? yeah I remember! you look like my NEXT girlfriend!!!

Kankuro : Hye, baby. I'm like a rubix cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.


Shikamaru : If I bit my lip, would you kiss it better???


Shino : Do you have a map? I got lost in your eyes...


Kiba : If i said "You have a nice body". Would you hold it against me?


Gaara : You be the iceburg. I'll be Titanic and I'll go down on you.


Rock Lee : BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!! I'll protect you till the day I die.


Naruto : If I tossed this 50c. What are the chances of me getting the head?


Sasuke : ... (not doing this)


Naruto : FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HAVE ME!!! DATTEBAYO!!!



LOOOOOOOL!


Muackz! Sealed with a kiss...

HopAround!