<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
all over again
Thursday, December 21, 2006 @ 10:02 AM


Sing again, people! hahaha

All Over Again
Ronan Keating feat. Kate Rusby

(Ronan Keating)
Turn Down the light,
Turn up the radio.
There’s a fire in your eyes, and its keeping me warm
Hold on to me like it was yesterday,
When we both felt our spirits collide



(Kate Rusby)
I remember the moment,
being struck down by lightning
Since the first time I saw your face, and you smiled
Come and lay down with me
Fill the space that’s between us
Feel the magic that keeps love alive
This time, can be like the first time
Close your eyes and soon you’ll be there
No man could ever guess what you’re feeling
Turn a spark to a flame,
Make a wish,
close your eyes,
won’t you start all over again.



(Ronan Keating)
Just like the first time you touched my skin,
All over again
I tasted heaven take be there again,
All over again
Your smile Your touch, Your taste,
It turns me on and on and on,
That I fall in love with you,
All over again



(Kate Rusby)
Come and step through the stars,
Take a ride though the universe.
As long as we’re here, lets take this whole thing in



(Ronan Keating)
What I’m trying to say,
Is that you are so beautiful
Let me say it, all over again.
Coz this time can be like the first time,
Close your eyes, but you’ll soon will be there
No man could ever guess what he’s feeling,
Turn a spark to a flame,
Make a wish,
close your eyes,
won’t you start all over again.
Just like the first time you touched my skin,
All over again I tasted heaven take me there again,
All over again
Your smile, Your touch, Your taste,
It turns me on and on and on.
That I fall in love with you, I keep falling in love, with you.


All over again (3x)

This is my another fav song.. hahaha.. after saying goodbye, let's start all over again... haha =P



Muackz! Sealed with a kiss...

HopAround!