<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Two Roads Diverged.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006 @ 7:54 PM


Where should I go???

Here comes the choice that I have to make in my life that will determine a lot of things eg. what I wana do and bla bla bla...


So, what I wana do after SPM??

Lets sort out my interest first.. hmmm, I'm okay with science or arts stream.. both also I like.. hahaa.. but one thing I'm sure I dun like are chemistry, accounting, business and law!! that's a no-no!!!

So, i thought of taking... Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Media Broadcasting, Public Relations, Veterinarian, Architecture, Tourism(????).. hmmm... but they say public relations is super duper hard (x), while architecture is not a very good job for women lol according to my brother's gf, she said that my husband-to-be would hate me if I take that LOL hahahaha cos always busy drawing (x), Veterinarian is good but... even the human body has damn a lot of crap to learn imagine learning about dogs, cats, fish, iguanas, snakes, horses.. lol.. the list never ends.. die lar.. ='( (x)...

so that leaves me with M&ME and MB...

Why take M&ME??

cause I like physics.. heh~ XD
I like drawing XD
I like making stuff out of rubbish.. LOL

Why MB?

duno lor, easier than sc subj gua hahaha
maybe because it leads me one step closer to my dream job as in acting??? hahahah =D
It's not so heavy and stress as sc.. i think.. o.O

But in the end, my most desired job is acting.. hahaha.. cos I love it!! just love it!! it's fun and you get to act different characters that you cant do it in real life.. (stuck in lalaland) LOL hahaha... you get to express yourself.. oooo lala~~ my passion.. wahahaha..

BUT

cannot ler.. hahaha.. maybe part time ler if I have the golden opportunity..heheh

but still got lotza thinking to do... hmmm..


Next destination?

High School Musical.... ehhh.. mistake
Setapak High School lar!!

"To be high is to aim high, to aim high is to be in Setapak High"
LOL, is the slogan right?? forget ady ler.. XD

Why there?

Because my school don't have physics only bio and chemistry.. LOL.. hahah, near sumor but co-ed scool ler, not used to it.. =/

So you mean.... ??

Yeah, I'm taking Form 6.. I know, I've said i'm not going to form 6 like 100 times.. hahaha.. but Form 6 is kinda good, i think.. though still needs more pondering.. Form 6 level is higher, fees cheaper, can go by bus, then later can go Local U (std higher).. ahm ahm.. yeah... I know STPM is a super damn big headache but... it's a challenge ;) hehehe.. must study harder lor, just to gain precious knowledge.. knowledge is power.. never stop learning.. LOL..

“Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.”

Wish me luck!!!! ;)

haiz, now coughing already.. after studying chemistry like hell, i finally understood more.. and felt it is actually not that hard.. but still.. hahaha.. XD Kudos!! I did my trials chem paper 1 again, before 32/50.. did again 45/50.. a lot of improvement eh?? hahaha =P

After this is physics time... woo love it! LOL.. hahaha

I found the song that I like!! Hinder:Lips of an Angel =)

Muackz! Sealed with a kiss..

HopAround!