<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
sad.angry.sad.angry.
Thursday, November 30, 2006 @ 6:08 PM


CHEM
!@#$%*

today was chemistry paper, when i opened it....
i went like this
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
den
????????????????????????????
later
after that
sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.

You know why?? the questions are soooo totally different from the past year questions.. every year the questions were easy cos they asked all those common big topics like electrolysis, sebatian karbon.. and all those stuff... but ours???? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, FREAKINGGGGG NOOOOOOOO!!! just because our year is the last year of Bahasa, they want to nicely satay us?? hah hah hah. ptuih!!!!! came out all those topics that are supposedly to be in paper 1 only.. wat?? HALIA?? heh.. why like that 1... I studied so hard for chemistry cos i'm so weak in it.. and I finally understood all those common big topics and then SPM didnt come out.. wana play hide and seek izit.. grrrrrrrrr, and come out all those small small topics all those chapters at the end.. what the !@#$%^&*
I proudly admit that I dunno how to do most of them... T_T
Despite tat, i woke up 4.30 in the morning just to read until 6.30.. AND NEVER come out???
sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad
angry.angry.angry.angry

OHHHHHHHHH WELLLL,
chemistry is over, dun wana think about it
I dun even feel like taking my results which is gonna suck badly..

Tomorrow is Moral and then Biology on Monday!!
YAHOOO!! =D hahahahah *cheer up*

Muackz! Sealed with a kiss...

HopAround!