<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
The pics!!! bwekk =P
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @ 7:45 AM

The Pics!!! bwekk =P




<---- so this is my "farting" (u noe I dun swear.... =P) uncle, "The Minister" & he got married to

----> THIS!! This lady in wolf's clothing.. ".. rumours said, tat she's

pregnant now.. hmm.. =/

There, is the picture of the 2 watches tat my aunt bought!! the leftie is me and rightie is my dad!! LOOK, oh gosh... i'm sooo skinny... (so unattractive)


So here is a picture of my mom and dad in the lift, looking gr8 to go for the Raya dinner.. hehehe.. So I inherited who's genes?? LOL









Here's a picture of what I ate.. Pssst* the food sux.. the rice was hard, so nobody ate the rice.. we all ate the mee laksa!! and the mee laksa was "syiok-kelingam" lol.. wahhahha.. i dun hv a picture of it, ran out of battery, potong stim weihh.... Den LOOK at the tissue, looks expensive eh? with prints.. LOL.. how to use weihh.. um se tak




CAMWHORE!! >.<" I should be taking pictures of people instead I took myself.. and wat happen next?? the battery went dead on me.. JUST LIKE TAT!! argh!!! so cacated weihh.. grrr~








Reasons why I dun take pictures of myself and post it
  1. I'm not photogenic
  2. I dont have a camera (it's hard to get 1 and if i get, the batt is out)
  3. I don't look good in pictures LOL
  4. same reasons for the 100x...wahaha xD

My current addiction

  1. The All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secrets
  2. The All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
  3. Panic! at The Disco - Camisado
  4. Panic! at The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
  5. The Law Of Ueki - Falco

XOXOXOXOXOXO

HopAround!