<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Ugh...
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 @ 3:37 PM


Ugh..


I feel sick, very sick. From 365 days that
we have in a year, I just got to be sick today,
MY EXAM DAY!!!
Isn't it great?? hahahaha....
But, it's just a cold or izit a flu??
Dunno lar, but I have cough, sore
throat, running nose and I can't stop sneezing...
hmm, must be a lot of people gossipping about me,
hahahaha, konon LOL..
The whole time I'm taking exam, I think
I sneezed more than 10 times.. hahaha...
must be disturbing the others, sorry.. =P
SO pantang man, I just told my friend yesterday
my cough okay already and the next day.. HAHAHA!!


Anyway, BM paper was okay lar..
boleh tahan but the essay, I dunno lar...
Write too much english essay that BM seems
to be hard.. hmm.. I can't seem to get the right
word out.. hahaha.. vocab too "un-vast".. LOL..
After exams, must read more model essays...
Overall, I give this exam 6-7 out of 10 stars!!
Yikes!! Achoo!!! ugh...

Currently reading - Si tenggang's homecoming
Currently listening - Atomic Kittens, The Tide is High

HopAround!