<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Tension Builds
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 @ 9:07 PM


Tension Builds

Argh!!! I'm getting crazy studying add maths here..
going bonkers and kuku... hahaha...
But I like add maths but not very good in..
Hate, hate, hate exams...
Is this the only way to evaluate a student's knowledge??
blek blur blah!!
What am I weak in ar? hmmm

  • Vektor (dunno lar, blur case)
  • Trigonometri (so many things to rmb but nice)
  • Kebarangkalian Mudah (was never good in probabilities)

The others is okay lar, can do..

Next week wednesday, exams kick off

with our BM paper 1 and 2.

Pertengahan tahun got 60/100 for my

add maths paper but it was actually a quite relief

eventhough 60 is bad.. Tat paper

was a killer one, almost 70% of the

paper I dunno how to do, first time seeing so hard

questions... hahaha... I simply tembak, kira ok lor

but still.. I hate 6, 7 and 8

is nice.. 9 is not in my "radar".. hahahaha..

I hope this time I will get something better,

did so many exercises like shit like that.. hahaha!!

But I'm so glad.... hah.... I just finished studying

add maths... hahahah!!! sigh.. fuh

=) =) =)

Wee, I go and study maths now... hehhe..

P/S: the time of me writing the post that is stated

is not correct, you have to add one hour.. haha


HopAround!