<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Low Grading
Friday, September 22, 2006 @ 2:07 PM


Low Grading

One more week and exams is over!!!! yahoo!!
I have moral tomorrow, next week is
Biology and Chemistry all the way!!! =)
I've got 2 of my results and it was pretty good....
but... (brace myself), the others are not going
to be a pleasant 1, especially EST!!! :'[
EST answers have to be short but I wrote it
in long sentences so it is considered WRONG
even though my answer is correct.. The teacher
sot sot 1, sekali long correct, short wrong
now the other way round.. but anyways..
it should be short, so my bad..hahahhaa..
Forget it~

Gradings are low...

100~75 is A1
74~65 is A2
64~60 is B3
59~dunno is B4
& so on so on....

Even if I get any subject 65 for example,
and get an A2 but it's still not the same..
It's like from Form1, A is always 80 above
Now, 65 also A.. hahaha.. like so cacat and
so low standard.. =P
But it definitely helps us students lar..
I dun think I'll get many As if the grading
never changed.. *__* huh...

bibui ^^

HopAround!