<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
I was tagged...
Friday, September 15, 2006 @ 8:39 PM


I was tagged...

Actually, I dun reli know what does tag
means but I think it means I have to do
the questions that Su Ann did in her blog??
hahahha... guessed so...


1) Sleep with or without clothes on?
erm... of course with!! I dun wan my mom
barging in my room, seeing me naked.. LOL

2) Prefer black or blue pens?
Blue, I think

3)Like to travel?
Travelling is what I lurrrvee most!! keke

4) Like Someone?
err, yes and no.. hahaha.. can't explain it

5) Does 'Someone' knows?
Definitely no, only my friends know and God..

6) Who sleeps with you every night?
God, My Gygantyc Hamtaro, a cute sheep from
Aussie and a fluffy dog from my frens..

7) Think you're attractive?
Yes, I am... LOL... I'm so vain.. ;p
Everyone is attractive in their own unique way =)

8) Want to get married?
It's nice to have a family of your own and kids!! ^^
I like children.. haha.. but it's all up to God's will..

9) To whom?
The man of my dreams or the one who sweeps
me off my feet... HAHAHAHAH!!!

10)Are you a good student?
I can't judge myself.. haha..
Ask my teacher lar...

11) Are you currently happy?
YEAH, you betcha!!!

12) Have you been fooled b4?
All my life, LOL... I'm lenient..
A very easy person to fool.. hahahah

13) Coloured or black-and-white photo?
Black and white makes you look nicer.. hahaha
but definitely, COLOUR baby!!! wakkaka..

14) Do long distance relationships work?
hmm, depends on both party..

15) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, how can you love someone by just
looking at them??.. That's not love, that's lust..hahhaa
Inside is what counts...

16) Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
depends, whose party it is... wakakak..
I'm a mute girl with 100% chinese talking
girls, better go and check whether I'm chi or not..
hahahaha.. lol

17) Have you lied before?
I'm lying if I say no but I feel guilty if I lied..

18) Do you drink?
yup, I drink sky juice! hahaha
I drank red wine, white wine, stout, beer.. LOL,
really... just a sip lar.. wakaka..

19)Do you make fun of people?
Tease for fun, got lar..

20) Do you think dreams eventually come true?
If you work on it and not only dream..
hahaha, how nice if fairytales are true..
I would kiss the first frog I see.. hahaha juz jk..

21) Favourite disney character?
Kim, Totally Spies, actually most of them.. haha

22) Go to the movies or rent?
Movies, of course.. here can rent 1 meh??

23) Have you ever moved?
A lot of times..

24) Last movie you watch?
Human Trafficking??... very nice!!!!

25) Last time you went to school?
9 hours ago... missing you... LOL

26) Loud or soft music?
Both.. Not too loud or too soft or I'll sleep.

27) McDonalds or Burger King?
McD, I'm lovin' it! padapapa..pa

28) Night or day?
Day ( bright), and night(can rest)..

29) Future job?
Anything lar... hopefully something that I will love to do..
"Don't do what you love but love what you do"

30)Current job?
Full time servant of God =)

31)Current love?
dunno, panadols kot.. hahaha

32) Current longing?
a relieve in my throat... wakakka

33) Current disappointment?
maths paper, I wrong 1 obj question.. LOL
dunno got how many more..dun care ler..

34) Current annoyance?
my itchy throat and itchy hands hahah

35) Most recent thing you are looking forward to?
Church, always look forward to it..peaceful
I can forget all my stress there.. hahaha =)

36) What are you hearing right now?
Wham - Last Christmas

37) Plans for the weekends?
Going to church!! and study..

38)What was the most memorable thing you did this week?
Can't remember, I guess sth that I wrote
in my blog.. hahahah... said and did
something funny at JJ yesterday.. haha

39) Current favourite song?
Shizuku - GTO

40) Pick a movie quote
"Silk, silk, silk, what do cows drink?"
"Milk"
aiyoo... Nick, water lar.. hahah
Gil Grissom asking Nick in CSI
My FAVOURITE show!!!
I watch it almost all the time hehe..
I secretly* admires Gil.. I like him.. hahahah!!!
When I was young I had crushes on chubby guys,
wonder do I still have this kind of....... hahahah!!
cute ma, where got fat.. hahaha like Humpty Dumpty

My turn to tag.. hehehe...
1) Zoe!!
2) Swee Ann.. boo!!
3) Melanie, dunno she reads or not, guess not.. ;p
4) David Tang
5) Kelvin Chong
6) Jackie Loi

Hahaha, tag so many people... ;p

HopAround!