Amazing Grace
Monday, September 11, 2006 @ 5:35 PM
Amazing Grace
9/11
What a memorial day...
So on the morning of September 11, 2001, "some man" hijacked
four planes and attacked America in a terrible way.
Two of the airplanes were crashed into the
World Trade Center in New York City.
The third plane was crashed into the
Pentagon in Washington, D.C. The last plane was going
to crash into another building in Washington, D.C.,
but the passengers stopped the hijackers,
and the plane crashed into a field instead.
Thousands of people lost their lives through these attacks.
Hundreds of people were on the planes.
Thousands died in the buildings that were hit by those planes.
To pray for those innocent people who
died in this tragedy,
people who lost their family or their only
child.. Let's sing this song together...
Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.
'Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear,
And Grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come.'
Tis Grace hath brought me safe thus far
And Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His Word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.
When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we'd first begun.
~to commemorate this tragedy forever~
My last words for my dearest friend (like I wana die already, haha)
I'm not going to talk about "it" anymore. The person I'm telling this to, knows it is him so don't deny or refuse your name and I know you will be reading this. This is my last apologise to you, if I said anything wrong or not true. I hope you will accept it. What I said in Zoe's blog is all true especially the hope that I have that we can talk "normally" again. You may think I'm immature, childish or whatever to keep pursuing it because I'm a person who will not leave a problem hanging in the air, unresolved. Before I can truly worship God with all my heart again is to "make peace" with you, my brother in Christ. I have a confession to make, I read your mails. I know it's terrible but you gave me the authority to do so. Only in your Yahoo mail. Read about the one on how we met and how we end. haha.. The one on how we met was kinda erm.. weird in a way that your story doesn't match mine but I'm not going to investigate that. You should have just told me earlier that you "personally think that it was not going to work". But no worries, I'm no more peeking into your mail. =) uhuh, I think you are going to be mad at me, it's okay, you can scold me all you want, behead me or chow me down. I accept it and thank God for it. We know He who is greater is testing us but yet we are blinded by our own eyes and thoughts. The flesh is weak, therefore we also fall. We know that it is always easier said than done but let us always be encouraged that when problem comes, we know that only through this we will grow a little stronger in faith. Thanks.
Are you kind enough to accept my extended hand of friendship that is sincere???
"Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth, would care to know my name? Not because of who I am, but because of what You've done. Not because of what I've done, but because of who You are" - Casting Crowns, Who Am I
Wow, can't believe I'm talking like a girl at last.. hahah.. I'm always being the tough girl in everthing, smiling the whole day even when in troubles.. well, it's my way of encouraging others( watashi no nindo, hahaha!! ), and the thing that makes me happy is seeing my friends/everybody happy.. hahaha.. although I feel weak and squishy in the inside.. wakaka.. ask kean yuu on what he thinks about me and he says "superwoman" (everything also can do), ask my teacher " anda ada segala-galanya", ask my fren " you are almost perfect"... MY ASS lar!!! (sry for the harsh words).. well, I'm NOT, okay.. hahaha... I'm a human, imperfect one.. I just always have this shining unfailing flame of love and hope in my heart for Jesus that goes on and on in my heart, that keeps me going through this.......... He will not fail me, I know that for sure. =)
___________________________________________
hmm, going to ponteng scool tomorrow!!
hahah, because tomorrow only got Chinese
and Agama exams so I'm fleeing.. wakaka
Study for my BM.. hehe...yah can sleep
I'm having my exams starting from Wednesday
till... the next next Wednesday which is 27/9
So, remember to pray for me!! hahahaha
Thanks a lot, from the bottom of my heart!
~blek, blur, blah~
BAH!