<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Am I stupid??
Saturday, September 23, 2006 @ 1:04 PM


Am I stupid??

Case 1 : Jesus sat with tax collectors eventhough they
are bad people, he eats with them and talks to them.
People started to talk bad things about Jesus
because he mingled with them. But do they know
what Jesus was actually trying to do?

Case 2 : To reconcile man and God, God sent his only
Son to die on the cross for us.. to wash our sins away!

Case 3 : so many more, I can't remember.. ;p

So today I said sorry to my friends... hahaha..
Hope they will accept it..
Why did I do that for?? you guys must be puzzled
Well, it's just that I feel our relationship has changed
after exams started.. I don't understand why
problems arises when exams are around the
corner but anyway, maybe I'm too sensitive..
hahaha.. it feels like there is a wall between us..
And maybe I think too much, again I think too much..
hahaha, so that's why I apologised because I hate this
and I want our friendship back, okay??
maybe you guys think there is nothing wrong
but I do feel so that's why I say I'm mad..
Maybe you all will feel angry.. hahahaha..
I don't care already..
because I did my best, I do what I can..
In the end, you decide..

Well, I just thought of Jesus and his merciful ways,
his passion and love.. POOF! I wanted to apologise..
hahahaha.. ;p I got so fueled up!!!

That's all, that's all...

ok lar, today moral was okay lar... a bit hard..
Yesterday, I didnt really study.. cos...
I watched THE OMEN!!!!
So scary man but not as scary as the original 1..
The Anti-Christ... eeeeeeeee...
My mom bought the Monster House!!
yeah!! MY bro brought back X-Men 3,
Superman and another show, forget ady..
wah, so many to watch!!! kekekeke

bye! =)
~Ohhh Happy Day!~

HopAround!