<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
When I Call On Jesus
Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 4:00 PM


When I Call On Jesus

This is a song sung by Nicole C. Mullens..
a very nice and soothing song.. I think I'm hearing it the whole day..
anyway today was a good day, was doing my homework that includes 7 long essays (argh!), Chem Quiz, History SPM Paper, Add Maths Paper 1 and 11 short essays on literature... Is the teacher out of her mind??.. I've been writing so much until my brain seems dry, nothing to write already.. blunt..raw.. bleh.. BUT! luckily I finished the 11 short essays before the holidays.. haha.. Actually I haven't finish my long essays, now doing the 6th one, another one and finish!! hehehe.. so happy.. hahaha... yeah, I didn't record my quiet time in my blog, was kinda lazy... actually I am lazy to update my blog.. haha.. so I just copy and paste from websites.. LOL.. anyway, when school reopens, this blog will be a dead one until after exams, and then later I go NS, it will be dead again.. haha.. for 3 months long...
List of my essay titles, did the 1st at 9am
  • How can I improve myself as a student?
  • Milk
  • Write a story about an unexpected gift
  • Children today are more pampered and sheltered

than their parents and therefore are less

adventurous. Do you agree? (yes yes)

  • Moods
  • "...where have you been all my life."
  • Being lost in the jungle

Quiet Time Of the Day

Micah 7:18 (from NLT)

"Where is another God like you, who pardons the sins of the survivors among his people? You cannot stay angry with your people forever, because you delight in showing mercy"

What I learned: Micah was praising God on how merciful He is.. and there is no other God than God himself.

Application: Believe that there is only one God as merciful as The Lord and Jesus.. Do not be angry for a long time as it is better to forgive.

like the saying goes.. "to err is human, to forgive is DIVINE"... hahaha... got this from watching Starsky and Hutch yesterday at HBO.. that Snoop Dogg fella damn funny and cute lar.. Huggy bear LOL...

Tomorrow, gotta study study sumor, I think I did not study well, I dun like it... haiz... must focus... dunno what will happen to my SPM.. haha... anyway I pray for the best lar... later must prepare speech oo.. hahaha... If you see the posts before, I did not record my quiet time, right... I confess, I did not do.. =( bad bad girl............................................ciao~

It's raining now, dun wanna fry my com.. hahaha!!


HopAround!