<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Whacky Netty Encounters!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 @ 9:55 PM

Whacky Netty Encounters!


Today I've visited lotza crazeee websites.. First, it was kennysia's website and it was damn hilarious, a few posts lar.. HAHAHA!!! let me get d URL, if you wanna read..
_games_w.php
_17th_b.php
http://www.kennysia.com/ on the DVD's in China
very funny lar... giler.. promoting for him...



Another one was a stupid one, was at mel's blog and suddenly I thought if her blog URL was celakastories, then what about badstories? the english version.. haha.. i click and it came out... it was actually someone's blog with the same name as her.. Hahahaa!! this is getting way too crazeee.. lolz..



Another one is a website. Celup from wikipedia but it is not.. wikipedia is encyclopedia whereas this is uncyclopedia.. hahaha... read what it says about malaysia... so so so funnnnyyyyyyy!!! I think this guy gonna get sued if the government reads it... LOL...



The last "sick joke" of the day... I wanted to visited my friend's blog at
then I went and typed wrongly, I typed this
at first glance, there isn't much difference except the obvious www.. but who saw that BLOGSPOT was spelt as BLOGPSOT??.. hahaha... sot sot ady.. haha..
and the funny thing is, this website exists and it is about Jesus?? Israel?? and the bible... weird right.. you can see it for yourself.. I read a bit and thought it was very useful so I told my bro but he said these websites cannot be trusted so I was wondering who to believe so.. I asked my friend because I tot he wrote it and he is not even a christian, how he know all these... hahaha... and here goes the conversation, remember vaguely only lar...


ME: there?
HIM: yea
ME: nice blog, cool man
HIM: which blog?
ME: your blog
ME: you actually wrote all those stuff??
HIM: yeap
ME: but very long wor...
HIM: long meh?
ME: so can it be trusted?? (weird Q, haha)
HIM: why? does it sound like it was all made up?
ME: i dunno.. but you actually wrote all these? I can't believe it
HIM: i just wrote what i normally do
ME: but i read it is about jesus and israel wor..
HIM: what??
ME: wait, lemme check the url again, oops wrong url.. hahaha
HIM: what website? let me see
ME: nah. __________


Later we were laughing madly, big misunderstanding... hahaha... he was thinking why I was asking weird questions while I was amazed that he wrote those stuff... hahahaha!!! and I thought, talking about jesus and israel is what he normally do.. LOL LOL... funny dunny... I guess this is how they trap ppl like me.. hahaha, den he said "like a million ppl visit my blog, y d same name, hmm.." hahaha... anyway, that's about all for today's madness, hope tomorrow will be a more crazziiier one.. hahaha... blek! ;P


Nitez! mmuahhh!.. HAHAHA!!!

HopAround!