Disappointed
Sunday, August 27, 2006 @ 1:03 PM
disappointed...
yeah, today I saw lotza fake smiles... Hahaha... If you don't like it then just say it lar.. I can take that but not a fake smile... It's better that you tell me the truth rather than faking it.. I hate fakers, man.. When I asked them how it was, they smiled.... fakely.. when their friends asked how was it, they give a sour face... in front of me... LOL... Am I a statue or what? monument? hahaha... lke I'm forcing them to eat it... but I know they just want to be polite and... thoughtful... haha, i guess they have no taste buds for Italian food.. haha.. it was a totally different dish, not the cliche tomato puree, but something different, and hello, I dun even have exp in cooking.. hahaha... the only person that said something nice was Debera, she said she liked it.. hahaha... Thanks! you make my day... lol...
I'm very disappointed now, very very disappointed...
not because that I know 100% I'm gonna lose (well, I deserve it), it's that it did not turn out like how it was to be.. I've cooked it that day and it turn out well....... I tasted it, oh well, it's dry... but I can still smell the garlic but they couldn't... hahaha... yeah, I admit it was dry and maybe because of that a bit tasteless... but I apologized to them... hahaha... but at least they liked the potato salad, drinks and decoration!! hahaha... actually there is more to it but they just isn't enough time.. yeah, too bad, the stove did not heat, the spaghetti was slow, I had to go shopping to buy whatever Kent Sim was suppose to buy... actually i brought my small recorder with Italian songs in it but no time to play, I dun think they appreciate anyway... hahaha
But you know what??.. hahaha... I went home, and check out the spaghetti... LOL... the "kuah" was actually under the pot... hahahahhaha.... I did not mixed it properly as I was already late.. ok... and i mixed it again.. i tasted it.. BOMB!!! it tasted 100x better than the ones on the plate... hahahaha... well, the pot of gold is under, and the shitty stuff is on the surface.. It's like teaching me sth, always look beneath the surface to get the full story... yeah... a competition does not determine my abilities... no no.. hahahah... while I'm writing this, I'm eating my own cooking.. IT IS GOOD but too bad, I gave them the wrong portion.. hahaha... and my mom tasted it, she said it was NICE and she mean it.. she did not say that because it's me who cooked it but merely because it is nice.. hehehe... moreover she said, she just had her lunch and was feeling very full but she did not feel "muak" when she ate the food... haha... i guess I did not lose afterall.. Winner never quits, quitter never wins.. hahahaha... but I just feel awfully sorry and bad for my teammates.. I've let them down, I hope they understand... sorry.. I gave them some badges for helping me out.. haha... and the ice cream??.. yeah it was 5.79, out of our budget of rm3 for ice cream... so I thought I wanted to belanja them and eat happily together, since they worked hard enough... but I was so sad... I could not talk... LOL.. or I'll cry.. hahaha... so I just gave Hong Giap and Sai Poh to take it home..since Michele went missing going around eating...swee ling I dunno where is she.. surprisingly Hong Giap and Sai Poh was very helpful, they did not went to other groups, they stayed at the table with me after judging and helped me clean up even though I did not asked them to... They're good guys... haha.. THANKS SO MUCH, man.. and sorry for judging you guys too early, I shouldn't even judge... i thought they might be having fun or "berpeluk tubuh"... and on the contrary, the person I thought could help me erm.. she did a good job too.. just.... hmmmm.... speechless.... oh well, everyone was nice!!! Thanks!! I pray that I wont win anything because I don't deserve it.. but the others do... hahaha... I'm having mixed feelings now, feeling disappointed and happy at the same time... glad that my cooking isn't that bad afterall...
Neway, failures always come before successes.. hey, this is my first time leading.. I was always the follower (you know why? because I was always being bullied since I was like 7, but I can't scold them back, because they will feel hurt, LOL.. den what about me? who thinks about me?.. hahaha.. yeah so I'm pak turut or better mak turut..haha but today the speaker had said OBEY GOD rather than MAN, yeah that's totally ture and I'm not gonna gv anyone bully me anymore, I'm gonna stand up for what I think is right... hahaha.. )... but there's a saying says, to be a good leader, you have to follow first.. hahaha.. ;)
yeah, i was thinking... last night I had a bad dream.. I dreamt of devils lurking and dreamt that they will be a dead black lizard in my cooking.. LOL... hahaha.. is that an omen?.. hahaha... a bad one, i guess...
yay!! school is starting tomorrow, and I hatee that.. haha
oh better go and study... byez!!! ;) breeze out~