Countdown
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 @ 7:55 PM
Countdown
Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!
Today our school had the Merdeka
Celebration and Hari Ko-Kurikulum
together... The best part was singing
the patriotic songs like kids again!!!
We jumped, danced, and screamed
like crazy monkeys, can 'bertanding'
with the Air Panas primary school beside
hahaha... got some malays girls mad 1,
they dance like disco chicks until the
discipline teacher scolded them..
hahahaa... anyway this is our last year
in school, so better sing our hearts out.
Our new principal also sang using the mic,
due to her old age, she sang out of tune...
but it was okay.. hahaha..
felt so happy today and I think I almost
lost my voice and hearing after that.
The music sooo damn loud.. kekeke...
Anyway, today we had our class party at KFC, near
Carrefour. It was a fine party. Not much.
Sit and eat lar.. haha.. later we had lucky draw
and went home... kinda boring 'party'.
Today, we sneaked into classes when the merdeka
celebration was on to call KFC. Call call call, no one
answers, den tried Pizza Hut.. call call call...
no one answered too.. so we wanted try the KFC
Jalan Genting Klang pula.. So we called
Telekom, 103.. to get the number..
Then no one answered, wanna try McD.
Call again Telekom.. I think we called
Telekom more than 5 times..
I think the fella on the other side must be
thinking "these girls wana call how many times"
then we thought wana call Kenny Rogers..
too desperate already.. hahaaha..
In the end went to KFC lar...
I wonder why none of the fast food chains
answer their calls.... hmm....
because they're "chained"??
Who is going for the countdown?? I know I'm not.
hmm.. got nothing to say already...
but really want to see the fireworks!!!! hehe...
spectacular view!!!
Let me hear you say
MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!!!!